An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Danila Dilba's board and steer the direction of the organisation.
To be eligible for this position a person must be:
- A member of the DDHS Corporation
- At least 18 years old
- Not an employee of, or a relative of any executive employee of, DDHS.
In addition to meeting these eligibility requirements DDHS is looking for:
- A person with a sound understanding of corporate governance and/or legal frameworks including the role of directors.
- A member of the local Aboriginal community who has extensive community knowledge and local networks within the greater Darwin Region.
- A person who has knowledge and understanding of Public Health and service delivery to the Aboriginal community.
If this sounds like you, head to this page to find out more.